|Job Ref:||204697560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Kensington||Address:||Post Code:||L7||Salary:||£250/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:34|
Company Profile: |
Our client a leading residential developer has built an impressive reputation within the London residential market place, winning awards for regenerating disused parts of the capital and transforming them into vibrant communities in attractive landscaped grounds, offering on-site facilities such as fitness suites, business centres, concierge service, shops, cafés and restaurants.
• Carry out site inspections two months prior to intended practical completion date. Report on condition and progress of unit to Customer Service Executive and Construction Team.
• Liaise with Main Contractor's management team and where appropriate the relevant sub-contractor in respect of any remedial works required.
• Liaise with Customer Service Manager to provide expeditious completion of all or any items raised at pre-occupation inspection and handover and keep all parties fully appraised of progress and completion of any works.
• Ensure property is presented to a high standard at handover to the Customer Service Manager and on completion to the customer ensure instruction of white goods, central heating, arrange cleaning of property and general care of new properties.
• To manage efficiently the building operations of the section of the works. Reporting any issues on a daily basis to the Project Manager, more specifically;
• Ensure that the programmed practical completion dates are achieved for individual plots and the block as a whole.
• Take instructions in respect of the detailed programming and sequence of works and ensure that the site personnel are managed to meet these requirements.
• Assist the Project/Site Manager to ensure that the Contractors and subcontractors have a proper understanding of the Construction Programme dates and are managed to maintain them.
• Report "DAILY" any shortfalls on labour levels, performance to programme and quality standards to the Project/Site Manager.
• Ensure that all works are constructed to the highest standards of quality and to requirements.
• Assess the quality of work at all stages of construction and ensure that all persons/materials are capable of achieving the required /specified standards.
• Ensure that all works are inspected as works proceed and remedial notices issued where necessary, reporting to the Project/Site Manager accordingly.
• Ensure all installed works are fully protected in accordance with the Protection Policy.
• Following the issuance of the completed Contractor's Snag List perform a Snagging inspection and ensure that such snags are completed PRIOR to the requisition of a Warranty Inspection.
• Whilst the snagging and Inspection lists are being closed-out it is essential that the unit is visited regularly and the quality of such remedial works is being checked and monitored.
• Ensure that all building operations are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with all relevant regulations.
• Internals experience required
• Must have CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid Qualifications
• Solid all round knowledge of the construction process with previous refurb/ fit out experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of building regulations, NHBC standards and H&S legislation
• Trades background or professional qualified background
• Proven track record working for a main contractor or residential developer