|Job Ref:||204698896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
Net Temps is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a main contractor in the housing sector based in Nottingham. |
Due to natural growth and an extremely busy pipeline, this business is now able to offer a permanent opportunity for a Project Manager to be based in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
Sectors covered include:
* Social housing
* Specification housing
* Liaise and co-ordinate works with customer and design teams;
* Manage design process and issue of project information;
* Attend design and client meetings;
* Ensure that direct labour and subcontractors deliver works within the requirements of the project specification and drawings;
* Assist in negotiation and procurement of subcontract works packages;
* Assist Project Quantity Surveyor in the formulation of interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream;
* Assist with carrying out site surveys and scoping of fit out and shell works;
* Manage and implement Health and Safety procedures on site;
*Implement site procedures and processes;
* Measure and procure materials plant and labour on projects in support of project quantity surveyor;
* Ensure a quality product is delivered for all our customers;
* Maintain a clean, tidy and safe site;
* Carry out construction programming and prepare works schedules.
* Specification housing experience is a must
* Understanding of NHBC standards
* Own initiative and enthusiasm;
* The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
* Excellent communication and people skills;
* Good planning and organisational skills;
* The ability to work calmly under pressure;
* Excellent time management;
* Good IT and commercial management skills;
* Full driving licence.
* IOSH Managing Safely / SMSTS or SSTS / CSCS card / First aid
In return you will be provided with a company car, pension, phone and competitive salary. Along with a variety of projects.
For further details, please contact Beth at Net Temps on (Apply online only) or send your CV to (url removed)
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Agency.
Net Temps supplies both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries throughout the UK.
Register with us on (Apply online only)
Follow us on twitter at @Net_Temps
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer