|Job Ref:||204698976||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
Site Foreman & Agent Roles - Based in London and Surrounding Areas - Permanent Role - £35,000 to £42,000 plus package. |
Thorn Baker are currently working in cooperation with one of the country's most recognised environmental & remediation contractors to assist with their requirement to hire a site engineer permanently.
An opportunity to work with one of the country's most recognised environmental contractors. This is a role for the career driven with future opportunities for progression readily available on good performance.
* Implementation in conjunction with the General Foreman all site-specific Health & Safety matters, including DE Sub-contractors.
* House-keeping (Safe Site, PPE equipment, etc.)
* Understanding of RIDDOR requirements and submission of relevant data for Company Accident Book, e.g. written record of accidents to be submitted to Head Office
* Conducting Toolbox talks as appropriate in conjunction with the General Foreman.
* Obtaining written "Customer" instructions for any changes or amendments to the contracted works.
* Obtaining written "Customer" sign off, at handover of completed works. (this should consist of a site letter and or record sheet of the levels / dips etc.)
* Obtaining a final agreement of the measure i.e. completed quantities, prior to leaving site and to submit this to the commercial manager.
* Complete with the clients site representative a "Customer" satisfaction form prior to leaving site and submit this to head office.
* Meet or exceed criteria identified for participation in both the company and individual bonus schemes.
My client require someone with a minimum of 3 years experience at Site Foreman & Site Agent Level & someone who is highly experienced within bulk earthworks & remediation works.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Sid Choudhury (Apply online only) ;
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see our other vacancies on our website (url removed). We are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis