|Job Ref:||204699190||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SE3||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum + package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
Senior Site Manager - Residential, Commercial & Education |
£45,000 - £60,000 + Package
Our client is a family run construction and development company based in the North East of London, which has been in the industry for nearly 100 years. Undertaking general contracting in Central London and the Home Counties on projects ranging in value up to £15 million, across the Health, Education, Public and Community, housing (private and social), historical and Arts and Leisure sectors. Work streams have been developed through our long standing relationships with architects, surveyors and engineering consultants.
Our client is recruiting a Senior Site Manager reporting directly to the Contracts Manager. You will be number one on site leading an Education project in South London. Beyond this you will be responsible for new build and refurbishment projects between £1m and £10m. Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
• Direct and manage a team of Site Engineers, Foreman
• Make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the project
• Demonstration of strong Commercial awareness
• Planning of construction
• Client liaison
• Manage and instruct the project staff and ensure duties are completed to the highest standards.
• Overall responsibility for the completion of projects on time and budget
• Manage day to day operational duties.
• On-going efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
• Develop and deliver progress reports and troubleshoot problem areas
• Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
Salary will be in the region of £45,000 - £60,000+ per annum and a generous benefits package included. In addition to benefits the company offers a fantastic working environment and will provide the opportunity to progress your career through excellent guidance, support and training.
Suitable candidates will have a strong background in Site Management. You will be experienced in management of new build and refurbishment projects in excess of £1million up to £10million ideally with some education, local authority, residential and commercial new build. The ideal individual will be highly motivated, idea-driven and capable of exceeding expectations. Lateral thinking and highly developed problem-solving abilities should be coupled with a very strong academic or trade background and a track record of managing projects as no one on site.
Contact lydia @ cityscapeltd . com
or call (Apply online only)