|Job Ref:||204699287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum pension, medical||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:44|
A multi-disciplinary medium sized consultancy are seeking a quantity surveyor who is now looking to begin their APC and achieve MRICS status to join their London office to work on a range of prestigious New Build projects including; Commercial, Regeneration, Hotels, Education, Health and High Specification offices.
A medium sized consultancy, who work with a diverse range of clients. A fast paced and enjoyable working environment for a hard working QS.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of a team to deliver projects throughout London and the South. They will work with a diverse range of clients within Education, Retail, Commercial and Residential.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* Work closely with Contracts Management team
* Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
* Validating Subcontractor Applications
* Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
* Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Enrolled onto or partially completed APC
* 4 years + post graduate experience working in a similar consultancy environment
* You will be able to commute to London
* A committed QS.
This is an opportunity to work with a medium sized consultancy across a range of sectors.
* Between £30,000 and £40,000 basic salary (DOE)
* Private medical care
* Life assurance
* Company pension
* Share incentive scheme
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors London.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
London/ APC / Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Chartership /MRICS/ QS