|Job Ref:||204699289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing CAD Services based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Jensen Consulting offers a range of 2D & 3D CAD Services using:|
Autodesk Advance Steel
We are currently expanding our services in the construction industry. We are looking for an exceptional and driven MEP CAD Coordinator.
We are currently recruiting an outstanding AutoCad MEP CAD Coordinator to join our Team. The job will be based in London.
• Produce Coordinated Services drawings (CSDs), complete with annotation for Service types, sizes, and minimal levels to prove coordination.
• Produce Single Service Drawings (SSDs), Complete with annotation for Service types, sizes, all levels, dimensions and associated text (based on the existing drawings provided).
• The Produce of Schematics produced as instructed
• The production of Builderswork Drawings (BW) to suit approved coordination, complete with sizes, levels and associated text.
• Based on Hand-mark-ups/Red Pen of Construction Drawings change drawings and submit as-builts.
• Liaise with customers via telephone, email and personally
• Printing drawings.
• Uploading or downloading drawings to web sites.
• Sending drawings by e-mail.
• Ensuring incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company procedures.
• Ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice.
The AutoCad MEP CAD Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the designs are produced in a timely manner and to the correct quality by taking the instruction of the design team seniors.
• An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
• A good working knowledge Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Building Services
• Experience of technical drawing using AutoCad in a Consultancy/Contract Environment.
Place of work:
• The job will be based both in London (site) and at our offices in Hitchin
Salary & Benefits
• £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
• Private Health Care