|Job Ref:||204701755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £47000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
Flood Project Manager - Based in Surrounding areas of Lancashire - Permanent Role - £45,000 to £47,000 plus package. |
My Client are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work directly with the Flooding Director to investigate, survey and implement flooding solutions throughout the UK, with a current emphasis in the North of England and the Scottish Borders.
* Meet customers and carry out property level flood-protection surveys
* Specifying and ordering materials for manufacture
* Assisting with feasibility and design required
* Installation inspection and supervision.
* Assist with the management delivery of small projects or a small programme of work with minimal supervision.
* Ensure that delivery is achieved in accordance with the company's systems and procedures, including those relating to SHEQ, Health and Safety, project and risk management.
* Be a proactive and collaborative team member, work closely with colleagues and fit seamlessly into our delivery team.
* Be flexible and proactive and liaise with other teams from other engineering disciplines.
* Take ownership of own career development using the company appraisal procedures and undertake additional learning.
* Actively promote Health and Safety in the workplace, setting a good example to other employees and ensuring awareness of and compliance with general Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Health and Safety Management System.
* Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Relevant qualification in Building or Civil Engineering, ideally ONC, HNC or degree.
* Working towards membership of a relevant professional institution.
* Have good knowledge of Building / Civil Engineering, with the ability to run sites with a minimal amount of supervision.
* Hands on knowledge of the industry is really important, with strong leadership and management skills
* Must possess SMSTS, CSCS Supervisor, and a clean UK Driving Licence
* Able to work under own initiative and to seek advice when necessary, you will have the drive and determination to meet targets.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact ASAP Sid Choudhury NA or
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see the other vacancies on our website we are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis