|Job Ref:||204701912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Main Purpose of Job:|
* Having responsibility for an allocated project or number of projects (subject to project values, programmes and complexities)
* You will report directly to the Estimating Manager
* The Electrical Estimators' purpose is to ensure designated projects are tendered for competitively and that profitability and client satisfaction is maximised.
* They will co-ordinate and control the tender process from start to finish to achieve effective and cost efficient completion.
Main Tasks of Job:
* The Electrical Estimator will be based at our Head Office in London and will control all aspects of the tendering process from this location.
* They will participate in all client/progress meetings and internal reporting
* The primary functions of the Electrical Estimator will be to liaise with the Client to ensure the most effective sequencing and thorough information flow
* Planning and logistical considerations will be paramount to the successful execution of all tenders
* 3-4 years minimum Estimating experience with a Mechanical and Electrical biased
* Solid background with a reputable, industry recognised contracting business
* Good commercial acumen
* Good estimating skills