|Job Ref:||204701999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Car, Laptop, Mobile||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Title: Regional Contracts Manager|
Salary: £35'000 to £40'000 Car, laptop, mobile
Award winning structural timber company operating throughout the UK. They design, manufacture, assemble and project manage their cutting edge timber structures and have an enviable reputation within the industry.
As a Contracts Manager you will manage contracts from our commercial and self-build clients from the receipt of an order through to successful conclusion. We are looking for a self-motivated, industry experienced individual who is able to rise to the challenge of a busy and varied workload. Contracts will include residential, education and commercial builds. Candidates who are located around the Warwickshire/Birmingham area, generally covering the Midlands region are encouraged to apply.
* To establish good relationships with our clients and customers
* To manage the smooth running of the projects by planning and liaising with the client; including preparing delivery schedules with constant monitoring and control
* To ensure that costs are controlled and profit margins are maintained or ideally, improved
* To provide technical support and guidance on all aspects of works, particularly within the order documentation
* Promote and maintain high Health and Safety standards including preparing RAMS and monitoring sub-contractors
* Complete Site Reports to include progress and safety issues, and be fully aware of our contractual responsibilities
* To be responsible for the performance of subcontractors on individual projects
* To be responsible for the quality of end product
* To liaise with all other departments (including Design and Manufacturing)
* You will be required to stay away from home, as and when is necessary.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience within the timber frame industry is advantageous but not essential
* A good team member, self-motivated, and someone who excels in problem resolution
* An emphasis on customer service, with the ability to focus on the various needs of clients, customers and contracts.
* SMSTS, CSCS preferable (however relevant training will be given)
* To be able to produce detailed and accurate programmes
Do you think that you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, please click APPLY or contact Rhian Newman on (Apply online only) for further information