|Job Ref:||204702041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woolwich||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:35|
Handover Manager - Contract|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, proactive Handover Manager to join our Team in our Woolwich Office. The ideal candidate would work as part of the Quality Team delivering excellence whilst fulfilling the client's needs.
* To develop handover processes in line with the project requirements and Works Information and to present a single point of contact for handover to the Client.
* To develop and present handover reporting and forecasting to the Client and Project Managers against project programmes in order to deliver effective handovers.
* To put into action handover processes, standards, procedures, work instructions and undertake management reviews to ensure standards etc are being adhered to
* To ensure appropriate handover records are maintained
* To ensure that contractors and their operatives comply with the approved handover documentation and agreed Safe System of Work, together with Environmental, Health and Safety regulations
* To aid the early identification and notification of contract variances for process through the project management team and that they are fully and properly recorded
* To create the index and collate all of the required O&M manuals
* To identify and arrange the appropriate training for the O&M users
* To agree handover documentation requirements with key stakeholders and that key activities and deliverables are incorporated in the programme plan to meet the overall programme objectives
* To manage and create the production of the project handover documentation to time, cost and quality criteria including review and signoff by the required stakeholders
* To provide status reports on the delivery plans including costs, major issues with owners and actions, risks and mitigations.
* To communicate regularly with other project based Managers to ensure exchange of experience,
* To ensure delivery of agreed handover performance targets for the project or projects
* To manage and co-ordinate project handover processes and ensure that all appropriate documental evidence is provided
* Develop relationships with external suppliers
* Minimum of an Engineering Discipline equivalent to NVQ level 3 and relevant experience in a similar role within the construction industry
* CSCS Card Holder
* Experience of delivery and handover of major projects or programmes within a Quality, construction & commissioning industry
* Experience in the implementation of process improvements
* Good communication and influencing skills in a matrix environment
* Ability to plan and resolve issues in a dynamic environment with tight timescales
* Maintain single focus on delivery timescales but can empathise with design or construction issues while facilitating workarounds without getting lost in work stream details
* High level of written, oral and presentation skills
* High degree of computer literacy
* Ability to build working relationships with both internal and external service partners
* To ensure understanding and application of all responsibilities with regard to the Company's Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
* Create and maintain a culture of zero accidents or incidents relating to occupational and personal safety, security, health issues, and environmental matters
* Communicating to employees and contractors the importance of meeting customer, statutory, regulatory and internal requirements
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria - Immediate start for the right candidate. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to speak to those who have been shortlisted.
Recruitment Advisor |
M: NA | NA
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work