|Job Ref:||204702384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:35|
Health & Safety Advisor - Hertfordshire|
We are looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join our Thames Water Project, eight20.
The eight2O Alliance is a grouping of industry leaders working in collaboration to design and deliver essential improvements to Thames Water's ageing infrastructure. The multi - £billion contract will be delivered by the 8-partner Alliance which includes two design and build Joint Ventures made up of Delivery North (SMB) & Atkins (CA) plus the client Thames Water as an Alliance member and IBM as the technology innovator
* Support the Project Manager/Director in establishing and maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards for the project
* Provide functional Health & Safety advice, guidance and coaching to Project Teams
* Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and implement statutory provisions
We're looking for
* NEBOSH General Certificate (Facilities activities - minimum) Essential
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Construction activities - minimum) Desirable
* Membership of IOSH - Tech IOSH Desirable
Our utilities team covers everything from design and development to installation and repair, for water, gas and power networks across the UK. We have over 40 years' of experience in helping to ensure a safe, secure and sustainable supply of energy and water to millions of households and businesses.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too