|Job Ref:||204703207||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£15000 - £30000/annum Tuition Fees + Other Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:50|
JOB TITLE: Trainee/Junior Quantity Surveyor|
LOCATION: Hertfordshire / North London
SALARY: £15,000 - £30,000 + package (Negotiable as per candidates experience)
An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee/Junior Surveyor to join a successful Subcontractor based out of Hertfordshire; my client is a reputable Brick and Blockwork Subcontractor that have recently started their own developments. They are looking for a young and ambitious individual who wants to be a Quantity Surveyor to bolster the ranks as the company grows exponentially.
The Role is Office Based with 1/2 Site visits per week. As part of a busy team, successful applicants will be reporting to and assisting the Senior Surveyor in all surveying matters including Pricing, Valuations, Placing and Receiving Orders and Procurement. The Company is offering to take on tuition fees for the right candidate and operates on a day release scheme.
If paying for full tuition candidates would expect lower end of salary band, whereas the higher end would be for Graduates with at least a couple years proven site experience.
• Although not a must, Successful candidates should have a couple of year's site experience working for a Main Building Contractor, Subcontractor or Developer.
• Successful candidates would ideally be at or have completed the higher education stage of their qualifications. (Etc. Finished HNC about to start degree)
• Brickwork experience would also be favourable.
• Must be willing to learn and hard working.
• Must be a personable individual able of working independently and as part of a team.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted