|Job Ref:||204703208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£15000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:50|
Our client is a Geo-environmental and Engineering consultancy working across a range of sectors including minerals, waste and geotechnical engineering. |
They are looking to recruit an Environmental Monitoring Technician to join their experienced team of Engineers. The successful candidate would be responsible for undertaking a range of Environmental Monitoring activities, including:
• Landfill gas and groundwater monitoring
• Scheduling of groundwater analysis
• Dust monitoring
• Noise monitoring and surveys
At a later stage you will be offered the opportunity of further training in ground investigations and surveying.
The role would be based out of their Sheffield office, but would involve regular site work primarily across Yorkshire.
The following qualifications and experience are typical:
• Technical qualification in Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Science or similar
• Demonstration of the ability to manage and maintain equipment or similar will be required.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
• Hold a full UK driving licence