|Job Ref:||204703227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + Excellent Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:50|
Construction Manager / Project Manager - Central London|
We are looking for a Client-Side Construction Manager, keen to work in Central London, primarily focused on refurbishment projects. This will be a fast-paced role, with the vast majority of projects turning around in circa 30 days.
An International Residential Developer who own close to 75,000 properties across the UK, wider-Europe and North America are looking for a Construction Manager / Project Manager to join their tight-knit team in Central London.
Working on a mixture of JVs, PRS and standalone developments, they strive to provide a high quality of living to all their residents and continuously carry out works to modernize flats. This includes extensions, conversions and new build projects - covering anything from internal fit-outs and installing the latest technology, to implementing radical changes to the existing communal areas, staircases, facades and outside facilities.
- Coordination and controlling of apartment upgrading projects
- Guarantee of costs, quality and timeframe of these projects
- Support the Asset Management in technical questions
- Ensures compliance with building regulations
- Act as client representative against construction companies and externals
- Working with the internal construction software
- Responsible for site inspections and final approval of refurbishment works
- Ensure the overall performance of the contractors
- University degree in Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying or Site Manager with a higher national degree
- Work experience of a minimum of five years
- Project experience within residential projects
- Knowledge of the building regulations
- Detailed technical knowledge of the building construction
- Understanding of M&E installation (heating, water, electricity)
- Ideally, knowledge of the real estate sector and residential properties
- High engagement
- Standalone operations
Package & Additional Training:
As well as offering a competitive Salary, generous Car Allowance and 25 Days Holiday Entitlement, they are also 100% committed to developing their staff through providing additional training and supporting further studying wherever necessary