|Job Ref:||204703086||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Pension scheme, Training||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
We are proud to be working with an award winning, multidisciplinary consultancy operating within the built environment who are now looking for a technically strong lighting design engineer to join their well-established team in Manchester. |
Developing key lighting schemes from conception through to completion you will have the chance to work on some of the most publicised projects in the UK and internationally. As well as lighting analysis and calculations you will produce detailed design documentation reports and specifications.
You will have the chance to work alongside other disciplines that include architecture and building services design engineers.
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Strong technical skills allowing you to deliver projects inline with budgets and deadlines, from concept to delivery stage
- An interest in the training/development of Junior Engineers
- Experience in managing small teams
- Experience in producing designs, calculations and specs
- Experience in 3D designing, lighting calcs and detailed designs
For further information or to apply, please contact Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV by applying directly to this advert