|Job Ref:||204702915||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£27.50/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor requiring no introduction! Having recently secured a major £50m build project in Bristol, we have been asked to supply an experienced Land Surveyor / Site Engineer to oversee the groundworks aspect of the job. The site is on a massive brownfield estate, you will be responsible for the following packages:|
- Heavy groundworks
- Man hole covers
- External yards / car parks
- Highways access - connections into an unadopted road, these must be highways standard
Land Surveyor / Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out NCR's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
- Reporting to the Project Director and supporting Site Team.
- Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
Land Surveyor / Site Engineer experience required:
- Engineering related degree (or similar).
- Minimum 5 years Land Surveyor / Site Engineer experience working on major projects.
- Top Main Contractor experience.
- CSCS Card.
This is a minimum 30 week contract, top rates of pay on offer.
If you are interested in this freelance role, e-mail your CV to Victoria Britland on the e-mail address provided