|Job Ref:||204702727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Our client is a leading provider of Property Management services throughout the UK. They are dedicated to providing a high quality service which has been successful in securing a large client base specialising in UK-wide portfolios. |
We have a vacancy for a property manager to join the company, the succesful candidate will have experience of managing investment properties with a significant emphasis on service charge work, especially offices, for a long-standing client with a policy of tenant engagement and Service Charge Code compliance.
Initially this is a freelance / contract role to start immediately and going on for a minimum of 6 months. You will be based in Manchester.
- Provide lease management advice and manage tenants within the confines of leases to maximise tenant satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of client reporting to ensure accurate high quality information is issued to clients within the strict contract deadlines.
- Ensure that all properties managed perform to their best ability with a view to maximising income/capital value throughout the portfolio.
- Mobilisation and set-up of new managements and building services.
- Accurate service charge budgeting, authority for tendering of service contracts (led by In-house Facilities Management Procurement Team), budgetary control of properties and timely conclusion of reconciliations/recharges to tenants
- Overseeing of Facilities Manager to ensure that all Health & Safety legislation is complied with including annual Health & Safety Audits, Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys and compliance with relevant Disability Discrimination Act legislation
- Database management in liaison with management accounts including bought ledger and cashiers to ensure that the management database is always up to date, downloading of reports such as arrears, key lease dates, expenditure and service charge analysis
- Maintenance of service charge, repair and key lease date diaries to ensure full landlord and tenant compliance
- The approval processed by FM, and arrangement of funding, in order to ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner through our in-house work flow system SIA
- Close interaction with tenants to establish the status of their businesses/covenant strength and response to any queries raised
- The processing of all applications received from tenants including applications to underlet/assign or for alterations to demised premises including providing recommendations to clients
- Instructing and consulting with clients external agents including solicitors, planning consultants, building surveyors, licensing and rating specialists on their behalf
- Attendance at monthly or quarterly client meetings, preparation for meetings etc
- Wherever possible seeking asset management opportunities/angles for maximising income within the client's portfolio
- Full compliance with in-house Quality Assurance procedures
- Previous experience in commercial Property Management, especially on multi-let office schemes.
- MRICS qualification preferred but not essential.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet customer expectations for an expanding portfolio.
- Have an awareness of financial management for service charges and budgeting on multi-let properties.
- Good management skills for dealing with facilities management and on site staff