|Job Ref:||204700327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24 - £26/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:44|
A Section Engineer is required to work for a joint venture between two Tier 1 principle contractors, in central London. |
This is a great opportunity to work for two international companies who are involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources. These companies have a number of live projects within the UK and many more in the pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Sub Agent in Value engineering and developing mitigation measures.
- Amending and writing method statements and risk assessments
- Produce ITPs and other required paperwork
- Developing time saving ideas and checking feasibility.
- Planning weekly and monthly programmes
- Completed construction related Degree or HNC
- Valid CSCS card
- Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Engineer
- Civils experience
- To have a sound knowledge of quality assurance and writing method statements and risk assessments
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested