|Job Ref:||204700240||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£27000/annum plus package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:50|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Care Operative, to join our client who specialise in building luxury homes.|
You will be responsible for being the first point of call for customers and must be able to deliver the highest level of customer service to ensure issues are indentified and solutions are then put into place. As well as Customer Care, the role involves Build Secretary duties, such as filing, minute taking and sending letters to residents. Other duties include-
* Receiving all incoming calls from customers; ensuring that full information is obtained in relation to the work to be conducted.
* Updating the customer care diary and ensure operatives are kept up to date on daily changes.
* Overseeing the timely and accurate upkeep of the customer care database ensuring all relevant information is recorded.
* Maintaining an excellent level of communication with customers who have raised issues ensuring they are kept up to date with progress on a regular basis.
* Ordering of materials if required for customer care remedial work.
* Contacting sub-contractors by phone and email to arrange defect remedial work and chase afterward to ensure defects have been attended to and are completed.
* Attending scheduled customer care meetings, preparing any required information in advance.
* Secretarial duties such as general administrative tasks, arranging staff inductions, overseeing training for build department, ensuring all paperwork is up to date.
Ideal candidates will be experienced in the above, and would've worked within the residential new build sector previously. If your experience matches the criteria above, please send CVs to the email address supplied, and those who have the relevant experience will be contacted