|Job Ref:||204700085||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£1 - £20000/annum Commission & Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:44|
Trainee Sales Executive (4142-TSE)|
Basic Rate + Commission + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Sales Executive within a new and innovative Home Improvements company based in Parkhall Business Village.
Are you ready to start your career in Sales? Or are you an experience Canvasser looking for better commissions and working hours? They are rated at 9.8 out of 10 on independent customer reviews on Checkatrade.
They offer an amazing industry leading commission structure of 10% accompanied by a basic rate of pay PLUS allowable expenses such as fuel and car payments. They offer full product training and have a clear career progression path available for the right candidates.
The successful Sales Executive will:
• Generate appointments for the Sales Consultant through door to door
canvassing and telesales appointment setting.
• Go to recent jobs and discuss recent work with local residents - also
known as 'knocking the fits' in the industry, to upsell and cross sell
additional services to other local residents.
• Proactively contact the customer base and selling their entire range of
• Building customer rapport in a no hassle, non-sales environment.
The successful Trainee Sales Executive will have:
• 1 years' experience in a B2C environment
• Ideally you will have experience relating to Sales or Cold Calling, Inbound,
Outbound or Lead Generation telesales.
• Focus and mentality to exceed targets constantly.
• Experience in Home Improvements such as Double Glazing, Garage
Conversions, Extensions, Roofing, Driveways would be an advantage but not essential.
Sound like the role for you? Great, send your CV and we'll be in touch.
Candid Recruitment, Straight Forward