|Job Ref:||204700072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£22500 - £31500/annum + company car||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:44|
We are currently recruiting for an Estimator to work for a highly successful Lightning Protection and Earthing Engineering company in London.|
Estimator- About the role:
• The successful candidate will work within a busy Lightning Protection & Earthing contracts department to perform design and administrative duties to ensure that quotations are prepared and delivered to prospective clients.
• To receive enquiries from clients and to liaise, develop and process these generally up to commencement of works.
• To liaise with clients around any queries including arranging pre-start activities (e.g. site meetings, surveys, test visits) as necessary.
• To assist in the management of quotations and ensure they are submitted ahead of deadlines.
• To work to sales targets.
• Salary starts at £22,500 pa (depending on experience).
Estimator- About you:
• You will ideally have a construction or construction related estimating track record as well as experience in a client facing environment.
• You will have determination to quickly gain expert knowledge and experience of lightning protection and services.
• You will have proven listening, negotiating and influencing skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs to a high or intermediate standard.
• You will ideally have Autocad knowledge to an intermediate standard.
• You will be self-motivated, committed and proactive.
If you are interested in this exciting and unique Estimator role please apply immediately or call us now on (Apply online only)