|Job Ref:||204699908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum + DOE Negiotable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:50|
3D Personnel are currently recruiting a Project Manager for a private construction consultancy firm. Permanant role.|
* Construction Consultancy seeks Project Manager to join its team on a 4 year £900M Budget Residential Led Scheme in East London.
Candidates should posses:
* BSc in Project Management or QS(or similarly qualified person).
* Four or more years work related experience.
Candidates should have the following skills:-
* Experience in Consultant selection, engagement, consultancy agreement, management.
* Experience in Contractor selection, engagement, JCT type Contract agreement, management.
* Experience in procuring infrastructure for large projects.
* Life cycle cost procurement management strategy.
* Understand Property Development.
* Contract Management and Administration.
* Have Proven Track Record in project management on time, on budget delivery.
* Have excellent skills in MS Office especially MS excel and MS Project.
* Be comfortable chairing meetings with designers and contractors and producing and managing action lists for quick resolution of issues.
* Have knowledge of and management of Project Risks (H&S and delivery risks).
If this is of interest to you please call NA or send your CV to