|Job Ref:||204703359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:47|
Our Infrastructure Services Business is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team. To partner with designated Operating Unit management teams to deliver strategic business and people solutions, in conjunction with the Functional Specialist teams and 'one Skanska' philosophy, in order to improve people capability and add bottom-line value to overall business performance. The role will cover our Highways Maintenance sector and will be based in Devon and the South West with some travel to London.|
* Provide case management of discipline / grievance / performance issues within the Operating Unit.
* Support the team with project mobilisations / demobilisations, including TUPE transfers.
* Manage department restructures and provide expert advice on recruitment and redundancy cases where necessary.
* Develop line manager capability - coaching managers so they have the skills to deliver strong results through their teams.
* Assist with cyclical HR activities such as pay review, bonus administration and action planning from annual employee engagement survey.
* Support implementation of projects arising from 2020 people Plan, and recommendations from recent Investors in People assessment.
We're looking for:
* CIPD qualification preferable.
* Flexibility to travel across all contract locations within the South West region with occasional travel to head office in Maple Cross, Hertfordshire and other Skanska offices.
* Experience working across multi-site teams and with multiple stakeholders. Flexible 'can do' team player
* Self motivated and happy to work autonomously & Resilient
* Strong Excel Skills
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA