|Job Ref:||204698772||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£47000 - £55000/annum Vehicle||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:52|
Area Maintenance Manager required for a permanent position based in Camberley! You will be responsible for managing the Maintenance of all sites within area of responsibility and operate as the immediate escalation point for site level operational and delivery issues. You will manage team and Supply Chain performance to ensure that all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility.|
* Manage service delivery of all maintenance and response works in accordance with statutory legislation and client Mandatory requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
* Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
* Ensure all documentation relating to maintenance is distributed in a timely manner and recorded against the appropriate assets in the WorkManager system and provide up to date detail to Land & Asset Management Services.
* Oversee and ensure the preparation of and continual update of both the ESTS and the FASP for all sites across the Service Delivery Area.
* Identify risks and provide appropriate measures to mitigate the impact.
* Control an Authorised Persons diary to ensure maximum output and continued compliance throughout the Service Delivery Area.
* Identify opportunities on establishments that will support the cleints carbon reduction targets. Lead service delivery and Additional Works to incorporate sustainable solutions and support the sustainability agenda.
* Ensure that all additional works up to the value of £25k and those that are delivered by Site teams are delivered within agreed timelines and to ensure the efficient operation of a system of reporting of the physical progress of these Additional Works.
* Plan, direct and co-ordinate operational activities ensuring effectiveness and value for money.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders associated with the
* The company contract and work in collaboration to provide consistent approach to delivering service excellence across the contract.
* Act as the focal point for all Heads of Establishments and senior client representatives and maintain successful relationships in respect of the level and quality of service within the Service Delivery Area.
* Acknowledge compliments and resolve complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
* Develop and approve the SDA Relationship Improvement Plan with the client and SDA specific Supply
* Chain, involving management in line with BS11000 Collaborative Business Relationships.
* Communicate and promote SDA participation in support of external accreditations and initiatives that are important to the company and relevant stakeholders.
* Liaise with Additional Works Manager and to identify the most appropriate resource to deliver Additional Works.
* Ensure adherence to the Company's contractual responsibilities and internal quality procedures including management reporting, development, budget, forecasting and financial control.
* All other duties as reasonably required
You must have significant practical management experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field including where you have proven ability leading an operational team to achieve
KPIs. You must have experience in maintaining strong relations with the customer and meeting customer expectations, planning, directing and controlling activities and have excellent experience in proactive performance management of Supply Chain.
You must be a general manager with experience of leading multi-site operations, including:
* Planning, directing and controlling activities
* Agreeing scope and priorities of work
* Proactive performance management and continuous improvement
You must hold a relevant HND level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience and hold a Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS). You must have excellent communication skills and developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
It would be an advantage to be a Chartered Member of British Institute of Facilities Management and hold NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent level qualification) but these are not essential.
A driving licence is required as travel to sites will be required.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website