|Job Ref:||204698763||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Amesbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP4||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Vehicle||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:52|
Area Maintenance required for a permanent position based in Wiltshire! The Main purpose of the role is to lead the area team to meet all contract outputs and provide clear interface with the Employer Service Managers and Heads of Establishments. To fully support the delivery of the contract within the remit of line reports, using knowledge of the properties and local conditions to ensure that the service is delivered to the highest of standards.|
* Implement Service Delivery and Additional Works to meet business key performance indicators incorporating sustainable solutions and supporting the Sustainability agenda.
* Drive service improvement through detailed analysis and understanding root cause. Provide clear improvement plans to demonstrate robust improvement actions.
* Manage the performance and interface with the Helpdesk across the Area for Occupancy Management and Estate Management.
* Undertaking inspections to ensure quality standards, both in terms of workmanship and materials, are maintained.
* Adhere to risk registers and follow maintenance and management processes.
* Ensure effective management of voids including security aspects.
* Management of estate data including building condition surveys and to assist in the preparation of estimates for future Planned Maintenance works.
* Ensure Additional Works are accurately recorded and these are processed effectively.
* Report on compliance with Health, Safety, Sustainability, Quality and other statutory requirements
* Plan resources effectively, set clear objectives and monitor to ensure milestones and targets are met. Through use of available technology review and analyse data to identify ensuing trends and implement best practice and lessons learnt across the contract,
* Manage compliance, encourage evaluation and review to find effective new ways of working within the contract,
* Manage costs and value for money through sound commercial decisions.
* Manage the implementation H&S policy, ensure compliance with changing legislation, and identify any areas of improvement to ensure best practice within area of remit.
* Developed communication skills are required to influence and negotiate internally and externally across the business and lead by example across the contract
* Motivate local team through clear, effective direction, delegation, decision making and strive for excellence in personal and team objectives.
* Make sound and timely decisions, implementing strategy and operational leadership for the contract.
* Develop and maintain strong and robust relationships with local personnel to ensure excellent delivery of the contract.
* Lead and inspire a culture of collaborative working amongst internal and external stakeholders. Develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders in order to deliver mutually satisfactory solutions / outcomes.
* Provide clear and concise direction to influence and negotiate effective delivery within the remit of the contract.
* Set high standards for quality and drive achievement in a changing environment, to maintain focus and deliver results.
You must have significant practical experience in a management position within construction/facilities management environment, including:
* Management of service delivery to achieve Performance Indicators
* Stakeholder management
* Performance management of supply chain
* Excellent relationship management skills and understanding of End user surveys
* Business finance, profit & loss
* Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
You must hold a Trade or HNC Qualification in Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent substantial relevant experience and Health and Safety qualification at National Level 3, such as certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, SMSTS or another equivalent.
A driving licence is required.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website