|Job Ref:||204698531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor|
Location: North London
Main Contractor Decent Homes/Maintenance
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Job Type: Permanent
About the Company
My client is a very well-known family organisation who are based in North East London. They are consistently growing and now turnover well in excess of £200 Million. As well as having their own maintenance division, they also have a construction and development side of the business. Their maintenance arm is currently responsible for approximately £100 Million. They are privately owned with a history going back over fifty years of successful trade. They employ approximately 500 staff and they also make sure they provide their staff with the training and support they need to help them remain industry leaders and they are committed to helping their staff achieve their full potential. As a result they have obtained a Gold in Investors in people. They are dedicated to being the best and going the extra mile in the construction industry. This is a great company to join that are rapidly growing each year.
About the Role
The company have a Project level Quantity Surveyor opportunity based in North London. The project is a £200m framework which is covering decent homes, capital works, planned works and maintenance.
* To manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
* To assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement the Company's policies for risk management
* To support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
* To maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
* To implement all of the Company's policies including those for SHE and risk management
* To promote the Company's values towards its customers in order to meet or exceed their
About the Package
The company will offer up to £55,000 as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package, pension, health care etc. There are annual salary reviews, pension and private health care as well as travel allowances and bonuses.
* Minimum five years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
* Experience working for a Main Contractor
* Experience working on planned maintenance/Decent Home programmes
* Valid driving licence
* Degree education (preferably in Quantity Surveying)
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please call Kerry O'Donovan on (Apply online only)