|Job Ref:||204698519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stratford Upon Acon||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Our client is one of the UK's leading multi-disciplined design consultants, who specialise in complex infrastructure and built environment projects. They deliver projects from cradle-to-grave for clients across the transportation, energy, life sciences and nuclear sectors.
They are currently seeking a qualified Architect to join their busy transportation team, based within their Stratford Upon Avon office. It is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a number of landmark projects, working with a highly rewarding and supportive environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will provide Architectural design for a range of different buildings and elements which will be part of a number of landmark projects for the UK rail and aerospace network.
You will be expected to liaise with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment in order to achieve holistic building solutions to the client's brief and will act in a lead capacity for small and medium sized projects.
You will interact with various internal and external contacts and take responsibility for the delivery of projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
• RIBA or ARB registered Architect
• Previous experience of rail infrastructure and airport projects would be beneficial
• Good communication style and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to negotiate both internally and externally to the team
• Ability to work well within a team of other professionals (Civil Structural engineers, service engineers etc.) in delivering designs to satisfy the agreed brief
• Proficient with AutoCAD / AutoCAD ADT or Revit
Salary: Up to £55,000 (D.O.E.)