|Job Ref:||204698446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£260 - £310/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:37|
Site Engineer - Residential Development|
(PLEASE READ ADVERT BEFORE APPLYING)
Our client is a leading developer providing very prestigious residential developments.
The project is a new build residential project that has already kicked off & is currently on the groundwork stages.
As the Senior Engineer on site you will be expected to;
* Set out and manage subcontractors / engineers as they incorporate drainage into the residential build
* Oversee all pilling works
* Manage the erection packages
* Ensure all health & safety procedures are in place
* Take the project to completion
The right applicant
Our client requires;
* A background in engineering
* Strong setting out, line and level checking & management experience
* A good understanding of all groundwork packages
* The ability to set out & work as a Senior Engineer
* Previous experiences managing sub-contractors on site
* The drive & determination to push projects through
Please send your CV to (url removed).
IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED AS AN ENGINEER ON A RESIDENTIAL PROJECT AND / OR DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Job Type - Contract
Engineering Manager / Engineer / Setting Out Engineer
As one of the UK's leading recruiters, Fawkes & Reece specialize in all areas of site management covering positions from trainee site manager and site management through to construction manager, project manager, project director and construction director positions.
For more information on this or any other "Manager" vacancy advertised please send your CV to: (url removed)