|Job Ref:||204698444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£210 - £260/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:37|
Construction Manager / Senior Site Manager|
(Residential New Build) - (PLEASE READ ADVERT BEFORE APPLYING)
Our client is a prestigious developer providing very high spec residential projects from inception to completion.
As the Construction Manager for this particular project you will have a consistent background overseeing all trades from groundwork through to final finish & handover stages.
As Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for;
* Overseeing engineering contractors on all groundwork packages
* The installation of all steel frame packages
* Manage the installation of the external envelope
* Overseeing all internal fit-out stages through to completion
* The management of labour and sub-contractors on-site
* Chairing client meetings
* Ensuring the project is kept to budget by working closely with commercial team
The ideal Construction Manager will have;
* Previous Design & Build experience (Residential Builds)
* The capability of managing all procurement of materials & sub-contractors
* A proven ability to manage projects from start to finish
* Previous experience managing ground works packages
* A good understanding of envelope packages
* A good understanding of the entire fit-out process
A stable and proven track record is also required as our client is only looking to employ to highest caliber of management.
Please send your CV to (url removed).
IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED AS A CONSTRUCTION MANAGER ON RESIDENTIAL NEW BUILD PROJECTS BEFORE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Construction Manager, Senior Site Manager
As one of the UK's leading recruiters, Fawkes & Reece specialize in all areas of site management covering positions from trainee site manager and site management through to construction manager, project manager, project director and construction director positions.
For more information on this or any other "Site Manager" vacancy advertised please send your CV to: (url removed)