|Job Ref:||204698376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£100000/annum plus package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:37|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join our client, an established housebuilder known for building high quality private and social housing.|
You will be responsible for running a site consisting of 116 mixed tenure units, RC Frame build, reaching up to 8 storey's, the approximate buikld value for this project is £30m. Duties will include-
* Making sure the construction process is running alongside with the site programme to ensure the project is ready to handover on time and within budget, whilst still upholding the high quality standards.
* Excellent organisational and managerial skills with a proactive, positive attitude to work.
* The ability to motivate a team to achieve the best possible results on the build.
* Coordinate subcontractor activity and effectively manage all other on site resources.
* Strong communication skills are needed to build good working relationships at all levels
Ideal candidates will be experienced in the above and will have worked for an established UK residential developer or main contractor on a similar project . You will also have either a construction related qualification or a trade background. If your experience matches the criteria above, please send CVs to the email address supplied, and those who have the necessary and relevant experience will be contacted