|Job Ref:||204698289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:37|
My client is looking to recruit a Facilities Management Contract Manager for a permanent role based from their Glasgow office. |
Responsibility for the delivery of the contract - both operationally and financially. Experience of supervising, planning and coordinating all hard and soft services and small projects work.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Previous experience of delivering FM services within a corporate environment with management experience
• Ideally the successful candidate will come from a technical background
• Commercial acumen with previous experience of managing full P&L, WiP and Debt
• Excellence commination skills and client facing experience
• Strong Health and Safety experience and a relevant IOSH or NEBOSH
• IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word and Excel
• UK driving licence
This role will require travel throughout Scotland and the North of England.
Please send your CV urgently to be considered for this post to Maxine McGrath
£45,000 - £50,000 + car allowance + health care