|Job Ref:||204697650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:45|
I am working on an exciting new vacancy in Bournemouth for an experienced Estimator to join my clients busy team - the salary on offer is up to £50,000 plus good benefits like flexi time.|
The projects are up to £1.5million and include sectors like housing, education and public buildings.
* Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
* Identify and compute labour, material, and time requirements
* Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
* Present prepared estimate using numerical and descriptive information
* Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data
* HNC or other qualification in Construction
* Experience in Estimating projects including Groundworks/Internals/Externals/M&E and other packages would be ideal
* Experience working for a contractor Estimating projects of a similar size
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Salary up to £50,000
* Company pension scheme
* Flexible benefits
There will be a 2 stage interview process so you will have ample time to get to know the company and team you'll be working with. So if you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business