|Job Ref:||204700630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Senior Acquisition Manager - Home and TV|
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
EE Broadband and TV is going from strength to strength. With almost 1 million customers, an exciting TV service and 10 percent year-on-year growth, they're hugely important to the success of EE. Joining them as Senior Acquisition Manager, you'll set stretching targets to help take them to the next level. And there's no more exciting place to be. As the senior figure in the team, you'll make sure the sales performance is up to par. You'll manage over £10 million of marketing and channel investment, too. Dynamic and creative, you'll keep pushing them to do things better.
What you'll do:
* Set stretching yet achievable sales targets.
* Work closely with sales channels to influence sales performance.
* Look after budgets and decide how best to invest across different marketing activities.
* Provide leadership and support to your team.
* Make sure propositions and pricing are competitive and simple to sell.
* Always look for new opportunities for us to do things better.
* Have a proven track record in agency and campaign management.
* Be able to show where you've worked within e-commerce and the digital landscape.
* Have knowledge of the broadband industry.
* Understand multi-sales channels environments.
* Have excellent budget management skills.
* Use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to a high standard and have good presentation skills.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* Discounted mobile phone package
* Discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
If you've been thinking about working for the biggest and fastest network in the UK, why not sign up to our LinkedIn Group? You can ask a question or find out more about EE. Could be a great move