|Job Ref:||204700166||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£16.98/hour||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:01|
Team Lead PCN Rigger - TELECOMS EXPERIENCE ONLY - PCN TEAMS IDEALLY - TEMP OR PERM|
Location: Oxford, St Albans, Uxbridge, Slough, West Drayton, Woking, Leatherhead, Dartford, Romford, Brentwood, Cambridge, Reading, Guildford, London,
Salary: £275.00 per day (contract) or £16.98 per hour (permanent)
Our clients include leading global telecommunications, telecoms providers, telecoms infrastructure and networking organisations. This market leader has a strong foothold in both fixed and wireless telecommunications, with an excess of 2,000 field engineers working nationwide. This is a long term contract role but the client is willing to consider applications for permanent positions.
Responsible for the installation of telecommunications equipment working at height, in addition to conducting site audits, including the documentation of equipment on towers, PIV's and LOS surveys. The ideal candidate with have existing experience of working on mobile sites, particularly working with antenna and cable installations, use of RFS cutting tool, Anritsu, PIM testing experience, PIV's and LOS surveys. The client is able to provide all test equipment.
* Existing experience working as a Team Leader managing a 2 - 3 man team
* Extensive experience in the installation, commissioning, decommissioning, dismantling and removal of equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and pylons; running feeders, earthing, labelling, testing of feeder cables and optical fibre
* Completion of hand over packs and all paperwork as required by the client including photos
* Inspection and testing of ODUs, Splitters and IDUs; CPN testing and auditing of rigging installation including structural and civil areas
* Have proven, relevant experience working as a Telecom Rigger role on one or more UK networks including Vodafone, O2, T-Mobile, Orange, Virgin and EE.
* Adhere to applicable Health & Safety laws, policies and best practice guidelines
* Have excellent communications skills
* Have great team working skills - the ability to work as a team on the same site / engineering project.
* Good technical background with a solid understanding of mobile projects
* You MUST have a valid UK driving license
* RF Awareness Certification
* Advanced Climbing Certification
* Rooftop Safety Awareness
* Manual Handling
* Asbestos Awareness
* First Aid at Height
* Climbing Aptitude
* Tower Rescue
* First Aid at Work Certification
* Ladder Safety
Please call Flora Donnelly (Apply online only) in the first instance, or email your CV