|Job Ref:||204699788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£25000 - £50000/annum £25000 base £50000TE||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:34|
Position: Regional Sales Executive (EMEA)|
Location: Derby + Home based
Salary: £25k + excellent OTE
There is an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive to join a company which is a leader in the field of PMR, both nationally and internationally
The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Executive (RSE) is to drive the sales of the company's solutions, products and services in to end user customers in the UK.
The RSE will focus on finding new customers in the UK with the objective of maximising and establishing revenue streams and for negotiating and securing contracts for the installation, commissioning and maintenance of the company's range of PMR solutions.
Principle Accountabilities and Objectives:
• Identification and development of new business within the UK to deliver PMR solutions to businesses for the region.
• Management and administration of sales pipeline principally through accurate and routine use of Salesforce.
• Accurate forecasting of opportunities both in value and close date, to at least 70%
• Active account and relationship management such that all accounts are regularly reviewed and regular contact is maintained with all decision makers and stakeholders with face to face customer visits of not less than three monthly frequency.
• Accurate qualification of opportunities through all stages of the sales process using SCOTSMAN technique and recorded within Salesforce.
• Produce, manage and maintain tailored documentation including P&L and CFQ in response to request for pre qualifications, proposals, quotations and tenders, using approved processes and support from the Bid Department
• Deliver sales training, new product training and act as 1st point of contact for all sales support enquiries.
• Work with the marketing department, feeding back market intelligence
• Must establish & maintain excellent working relationships with internal departments including Projects, Systems, Development, Procurement, Marketing, Customer Services, Finance, etc.
• Ability to build virtual teams of resource within the company to deliver clearly set customer expectations.
• Prepare and maintain account development plans together with accurate forecasts of expected sales opportunities, business pipeline, sales orders, revenue & key deals as and when required by the business
• Promote the highest levels of customer service and technical excellence
Core Competency - Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications:
• A minimum of 5 years' experience of direct business to business selling.
• Experience in the PMR industry essential including PMR & DMR. TETRA, P25, MPT1327, ICCS and AVL product knowledge would be an advantage.
• Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
• Confident negotiator and ability to 'close the deal'.
• Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
• Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.
• Ideally, to be able to communicate at a business level in a European language, other than but including English.
• A sound understanding of the UK radio communications market.
• Able to respond to and deal with complex and business critical decisions in a structured and timely manner.
• Full (preferably clean) Driving licence essential