|Job Ref:||204699786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum OTE £40k||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:01|
Business Development Manager|
Full time - Permanent - ASAP
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
£25 - 28k + OTE £40k
Car /Allowance/ Expenses
We are offering a Business Development Manager vacancy for one of our clients based in Essex who have 3 Industry awards for service for outstanding client support. The Business Development Manager will be working for a Company with a turnover circ. £5m.
This is a Sales Orientated Business to Business vacancy which requires 3+ years' experience in a similar role. Ideally this will be in telecoms, ICT or Technology related solutions (Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Cloud or anything related to ICT industry). The successful Business Development Manager will be required to travel within a 40-mile radius of Colchester daily.
The successful Business Development Manager/Field Sales Executive will:
• Attend appointments set by the Telesales team.
• Manage existing account base of B2B clients
• Pro-actively Up Sell, Cross Sell, Cold Call, Generate Referrals, Attend
Events and work with the marketing team to generate inbound
enquires and seek future business networking opportunities.
Business Development Manager will have:
• Be able to demonstrate their ability to achieve targets in a B2B sales or
business development environment.
• Have excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Demonstrate clear and effective written and verbal communications
• Telecoms Industry knowledge
• Telecoms product knowledge - O2, Vodaphone, Gamma, TalkTalk, Mitel
Samsung and LG
• VOIP, IP telephony, IPPBX hosted telephony or traditional fixed line.
• Broadband, ADSL, Ethernet, FTTC and FTTP.
Sound like the role for you? Great, send your CV and we'll be in touch.
Candid Recruitment, Straight Forward