|Job Ref:||204698442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum Company Van||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:34|
Test Engineer - Radio|
This is an immediate requirement for a Radio Engineer or Test Engineer with experience of the installation and repair of 2way radio equipment.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer to work for a leading two-way radio company on the South Coast. This Repair Engineer role will be working with local companies to ensure all their equipment is serviced, up to date and in working order.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the repairing of Analog and Digital systems and be happy in a field based / customer facing environment.
This role will involve field work in Dorset and Hampshire area, occasional foreign travel or non-work hours call out. Company van supplied.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this role
- Work with corporate customers across diverse industries including Railways, Cruise Lines, Hospitals, Local Authorities etc
- Site surveying
- Site radio design
- Installation, servicing, technical support and repair of Radio Communication Systems
Requirements for this role
- Experience with use of Communication analysers and repair to component level of Analog and Digital radios.
- A highly organised team player with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Have a confident approach when working with colleagues as well as great resolve & determination.
- Computer literate