|Job Ref:||204697447||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Digital Automation Test Manager|
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
Automation testing at EE Digital is in a very early stage. As Digital Automation Test Manager, you'll help to design and put Digital Automation testing in place. You'll work closely with a team of test managers and suppliers to make sure it's delivered quickly and cost effectively - to an exceptional quality. It'll also be down to you to create metrics and increase test coverage. It's an exciting time to work in Digital and you'll have a vital impact on the team.
What you'll do:
* Lead on all aspects of automation testing and integration.
* Make sure all key milestones are achieved when it comes to the testing lifecycle.
* Develop strong working relationships within EE Digital and across other departments.
* Make sure all test activities take place on time and to budget while meeting quality objectives.
* Develop Automation Test Strategies.
* Keep test architecture and test plans up-to-date and in line with the changing digital landscape.
* Be an expert in automation testing methodologies and test management.
* Have experience working with off and onshore teams.
* Bring test management experience from major IT projects and programmes.
* Have good business awareness of the telecoms sector.
You might even:
* Have an ITIL Practitioner level certification.
* Know a thing or two about new technologies.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* Private Healthcare
* Company Car or Cash alternative
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* Discounted mobile phone package
* Discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
If you've been thinking about working for the biggest and fastest network in the UK, why not sign up to our LinkedIn Group? You can ask a question or find out more about EE. Could be a great move