|Job Ref:||LEE000A||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 04:01|
WorleyParsons is a large global provider of professional services to the energy, resource and complex process industries. We have the track record and systems necessary to pursue and deliver large-scale and complex projects. |
WorleyParsons are seeking a professional Senior Architectural Technician or similar with Construction Management experience within the Engineering Construction Industry on an agency contract hire basis.
The successful candidate should be able to work to tight deadlines, shall demonstrate an excellent safety ethic and management approach and be able to work within a Client Team as the sole representative of WorleyParsons Ltd at the site during the design and construction work related to brownfield site upgrade work.
Works are to be undertaken on an industrial process plant in the West Yorkshire area, with occasional business travel to Manchester.
Mobilisation: October 2016
Duration: Initially 3-4 months with likely extension through 2017
The work involves, but may not be limited to:
· Specification, Drawings and scope definition for upgrade of permanent site welfare and workshop facilities upgrades (Engineering support available) across the complex
· Develop cost estimate and execution schedule
· Ensure stakeholder agreement of specification and execution strategy / schedule
· Support the development of the project approval pack, including project justification, to allow authorisation for expenditure to be approved
· Development of the ITT package
· Supporting sub-contractor prequalification and clarifications during the bidding process
· Evaluation of the bids and supporting contract award
· Management of the sub-contractor in terms of Health and Safety, Quality and Programme compliance
· Interface management with the various stakeholders
· Management of change
· Arrange and Engineering support as required from within the business
Qualification and Technical / Industry Experience: