|Job Ref:||204703251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
BAYESIAN DATA SCIENTIST|
Location: Central London
Competitive salary + benefits
A great opportunity has come up to join an exciting health-care organisation in Central London. You will be joining a talented, multi-disciplined data science team where data is an integral part of the organisations focus in striving to find those golden nuggets of insight from data.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* PhD in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, computational statistics, physics, life sciences
* Demonstrate statistical and machine learning experience, academic or commercial and knowledge of major data science tools and frameworks
* Experience in statistical and machine learning models specific to AI - Artificial Intelligence Scientist
* Essential experience with Probabilistic Graphical Models (Bayesian Network)
* Knowledge in general Bayesian approaches to statistical modeling
* Strong coding skills in at least one major language - Python is preferred, other languages is optional (R/Java/C++)
* A proven track record of delivering high profiled, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication skills - ability to communicate technical concepts to a non technical audience
If you feel this matches your skills and background then apply now, my clients are interviewing now.
Please add me on Linkedin