|Job Ref:||204703213||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum 25 days + bank hol + pension||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:40|
IT Problem Management Analyst|
Do you have a desire for a role that allows flexibility to fully resolve problems? Do you see yourself as an investigator performing Root Cause Analysis and Post Mortem Investigations?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a Stoke-on-Trent based organisation that is involved in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world.
This varied and challenging role will require the delivery of extensive root cause analysis and post mortem investigation across a large IT estate spanning over three data centres.
The successful applicant will have:
• A genuine interest and enthusiasm for IT support and management of IT systems.
• A broad experience of enterprise IT technologies.
• An understanding of standard networking services and protocols.
• Experience in Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to identify, analyse, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in an IT technician/engineer type role.
You should ideally have some experience in the following;
• Server hardware troubleshooting and support.
• SAN troubleshooting and support (Dell Equallogic, HP 3PAR)
• Network support and administration.
• Active Directory Domain Services.
• VMware vSphere, vCenter and ESXi (or similar).
• Check Point or Cisco network firewall (or similar).
• Microsoft SQL Server
It will be beneficial if you have;
• MCSA / MCSE certification
• CCNA / CCNP certification
• ITIL Foundation certification / experience in an ITIL environment
Industry Leading Benefits -
• 25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Employers pension contribution
• Free parking
• Childcare Vouchers
• Heavily subsidised food menu (breakfast / lunch & dinner)
• Cycle to work scheme