|Job Ref:||204703185||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:40|
Role: SAP FICO |
Duration: 5 Months
* Functional knowledge and experience of FI/CO modules in SAP ERP ECC6.0
* Excellent people & communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work on multiple deliverables, to tight deadlines and under pressure.
* Proven track record of project delivery.
* Project lifecycle implementation and support experience.
* Understanding of SAP integration points with HR/Payroll, PS, MM/SRM, SD, IM, FSCM
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
* Wider knowledge of IT solutions
* Self-motivated to work on own initiative
* Business focused
* Good presentation skills
* Some experience with other related SAP modules (especially PS, MM and SD)
* Basic knowledge of other SAP technologies, including, ABAP, PI and BI/BW
To apply, please submit your CV