|Job Ref:||204703054||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benifits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:40|
Java Developer role in Leeds - up to £35,000|
Located in the Leeds area and with a salary of £35,000 dependant on the skills and experience you bring to the role. Premier IT is proud to be working with a successful and growing development team who are based around the betting industry. We are seeking 2 Junior Software Developer to come in and move the business forward with passion and excitement.
The developer will ideally have a deep knowledge of computer science and is enthusiastic about becoming expert in new technologies. The company prides itself on not being your stereotypical company to work for and is highly focused on providing everyone an opportunity to grow and develop.
* Relevant degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
* Enthusiastic problem solver with a real passion for software development
* Good knowledge and understanding of common design patterns and OO principles
* Ability to understand how websites work and reverse engineer communications protocols
* Knowledge of database architecture and design
Desirable Skills & Attributes
* Knowledge of Enterprise Messaging Systems and associated design patterns
* Understanding of MongoDB or other NoSQL database technologies
* Experience with Spring, Spring-integration, ActiveMQ
* Familiarity with Linux & Bash scripting
* Knowledge of networking infrastructure, e.g. TCP/IP, SSH, HTTP
* RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
* Knowledge of other programming languages, e.g. Python, C++, or PHP
The salary offered is up to £35,000 dependant on the experience you will bring to the role.
To apply, please email you're CV and a covering letter to;
Premier are acting as an employment agency