|Job Ref:||204703045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yateley||Address:||Post Code:||GU46||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum +Training||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:40|
IT Engineer (1st/2nd Line)|
About the role/client
• Our client are a fast-growing IT Solutions Provider. They have a growing team of over 90 IT support staff and are looking for an IT Support Engineer for a client site.
• The IT Support Technician will involve administration and troubleshooting within a predominantly Microsoft environment.
• You will be working with a knowledgeable IT Support Manager and will be working on help desk calls remotely and on site, so hands on experience is also necessary.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Resolving 1st-2nd line support calls
• Supporting and maintaining the IS infrastructure to ensure maximum service ability
• Ensuring the IT Support Manager, senior engineer and CTS helpdesk are aware of any issues that need to be raised and escalated - we are looking for someone who can do, but someone who equally is prepared to escalate.
• You will be the interface between the client and us - you are the "face" of CTS within the school.
• Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
• We expect experience in supporting IT in a controlled environment
• A clean and valid full drivers licence
• Microsoft Server Skills
o Group Policies
o Exchange and Office 2013/365 skills are desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential
• Must have a clean and valid DBS disclosure
• You must also be Microsoft qualified such as MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE/ MCTS or hold other industry recognised qualifications
• Media or Music experience desirable.
• Access to highly qualified senior engineers who are all Microsoft trained thus affording exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
• A very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it.
• Potential to Apply for Microsoft Training Vouchers after a Year
• Working with a friendly bunch of people who are passionate about IT but also providing a fantastic service!
• We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post