|Job Ref:||204703018||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £70001/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:40|
Technical Implementation Consultant financial software |
A market leading financial software provider organisation is searching for Technical Implementation Consultants at a variety of levels to expand their Technical Implementation Consultant team. Ideal candidates will have technical background implementing major fund management and/or banking software applications, preferably within a front office environment.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering brilliant training, career progression and a fantastic work environment.
- Assist, from a technical standpoint, in the implementation of a sophisticated trade order management and compliance monitoring systems to the fund management industry
- Provide technical consultancy services for clients, Account Managers and systems integration.
- This role involves extensive travel and will involve spending time working on Client site's both in London and the EMEA region.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Experience in at least one major DBMS (MS SQL Server or Oracle), including installation, configuration and development.
- Good knowledge and experience of : PL/SQL or TransactSQL (MS SQL Server), Complex SQL and Debugging and optimisation
- System interfacing and integration
- Min 18 months development experience in Java and/or C#
- Development experience in some or all of the following: Web Services, Crystal Reports, XML Messaging, Excel VBA, Perl, .NET
- Exposure to working in front- or middle-office, or fund management business areas
- Comfortable making presentations covering business, technical or sales.
- Detailed knowledge of the following: Project phasing and reporting, On-site delivery, Systems support, Operational procedures, Batch processing, System sizing and capacity planning, System backup, contingency and disaster recovery and Regional roll outs
- Third level qualification essential ideally a Technical Bachelor's Degree.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds