|Job Ref:||204702883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:40|
Junior/Mid-Level PHP Developer|
Greywood are currently recruiting for a Mid - level PHP developer to work as part of a small, talented team based near Plymouth. Situated in a converted barn, this digital agency environment is fairly relaxed and informal. Candidates will have Magento/E-commerce experience and will be given the autonomy to progress and develop their skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
* Hands on, intensely proactive approach with thorough attention to detail
* Self-motivated with strong personal organisational skills
This role will offer the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing business and will enable them to gain a wide range of development experience on a portfolio of high profile projects. As the company continues to grow there will undoubtedly be many opportunities to play a key part in the business with excellent career prospects.
* Free on-site parking
* Relaxed/Informal working environment
* Discretionary percentage Bonus
* 28 working days holiday per annum initially plus public holidays.
Interviews will be commencing asap, with a salary of up to £28k plus excellent benefits this is a fantastic opportunity, so do not hesitate apply today