|Job Ref:||204702861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
Position: Graphic Designer|
My client is a blue chip organisation with an impressive client base, providing excellent services across the UK and beyond.
There is an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join their team, to get involved with exciting projects.
A Graphic Designer works within the strategy and portfolio department reporting to the Head of Design and is primarily responsible for the production of the company's marketing materials and website design.
• Interpret briefs provided by the marketing, development and commercial teams to deliver against specific objectives.
• Provide designs for a range of onsite and external activities including email, print and the web.
• Responsible for the design and on-going development of a number of differently branded websites working in conjunction with the web development team and marketing teams.
• Design, create and amend electronic advertising including email marketing, web banners and buttons, articles, micro sites and site takeovers.
• Design of printed material including catalogues, display advertising, outdoor advertising and individual pieces of Direct Mail.
• Supporting the wider marketing team on a broad range of marketing campaigns and working closely with the commercial department to identify key products for promotion within these campaigns.
• To work within the established corporate guidelines and third party manufacturer guidelines to maintain the corporate identity.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
• A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver is essential
• A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS3 is essential
• A good working knowledge of producing artwork for print is essential
• An understanding and ability to build web pages to W3C-compliant standards would be beneficial
• Experience in usability design, responsive design and wire frames would be beneficial
• A working knowledge of Wordpress software would be beneficial
• Experience of content management systems would be beneficial
This an excellent opportunity to work on marketing collateral for worldwide brands such as HP, Apple, Microsoft.
Candidates with all levels of experience are invited to apply and to discuss the opportunity in more detail