|Job Ref:||204702854||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Caterham||Address:||Post Code:||CR3||Salary:||£80 - £120/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
Skills: IT Support. IT Technician. Hardware. Software. Helpdesk. 1st line support. Customer Services. |
Do you have experience working in a 1st Line IT Support role, working on a busy Helpdesk? Do you have an excellent understanding of PC Hardware, Networks and Software products with very good interpersonal and communication skills?
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! Working for one of the UK's largest and most successful retailers, with a unique, vibrant working environment and an interesting range of projects and technologies to work on!
Sound interesting? Apply today!
The IT Helpdesk Analyst Role:
Is to provide an excellent and consistent level of 1st line IT technical support to a large number of users, dealing with up to 1000 incidents a month.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst will;
• Receive IT incidents or requests from the customer and ensure that they are logged and correctly classified in line with the agreed requirements.
• Diagnose all IT incidents or requests and resolve where possible following agreed support documentation and methods.
• Escalate any IT incidents or requests that require further diagnosis to the correct support group and monitor the progress of these incidents or requests until resolution.
• Check on a regular basis the progression of all escalated IT incidents or requests and report upon any incidents or requests that are close to reaching the agreed fix times.
• Confirm with all customers who have logged an incident or request that incident or request closure can be completed prior to final closure.
• Maintain a high degree of customer service at all times and adhere to any relevant service management principles.
• Contact customers on a regular basis to gain feedback on the service provided by the IT Services team.
• Support customers in the use of IT equipment by providing the appropriate guidance.
• Deal with system profile management request, ensuring that all requests for new system user profiles are completed within the required timescales and that the required level of approval has been sought beforehand.
• Perform ad hoc requests as and when the job requires and participate in the out of hours IT support rota.
• Work in a shift pattern covering service from Monday to Saturday 0700 to 1900 and covering service on Sundays during November and December.
• This will be on a weekend rota for one weekend in 4 and you will have to work the extended hours week days as per the rota. It is unlikely that you will be called out as the helpdesk is usually manned.
Please note that there is a shift pattern involved in this role - 7am to 3:30pm, 8 till 4:30, 9:30 - 6pm, Monday to Friday, to rotate every 4 weeks. Please note that due to the nature of this business, some weekend work will be required in Saturday and Sunday in November and December only. Please note that you will never work more than a 37.5 hour week.
Skills: IT Support. IT Technician. Hardware. Software. Helpdesk. 1st line support. Customer Services.
In return the client is offering an interesting and varied workload as well as the chance to work with a huge national organisation and well-known brand that is currently growing.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation