|Job Ref:||204702849||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
1st Line Support Team Leader 1st Line ITIL Windows Technical Customer Service|
1st Line Support Team Leader
My fantastic client in Reading is currently looking for a solid 1st Line Support Team Leader to come on board on a permanent basis. The role will primarily be to oversee the day to day running of the IT Help Desk Team and to help manage a team of 8x IT Help Desk Analysts. The successful candidate will also need to provide IT technical support to meet the needs of all IT Help Desk customers and to manage 1st line incidents and initial escalations for many of the clients customers.
* Help manage resource levels within the IT Help Desk team to meet the service levels in place.
* To be effectively involved in the day to day support and 1st Line Support demands.
* Manage the performance reviews and personal development plans for each analyst on the team in conjunction with the IT Help Desk Manager.
* Monitor team productivity and distribute workload as required to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Manage shift rotas to ensure that adequate cover is present at all times.
* Manage the induction of new team members to ensure they are fully trained and capable of supporting the customer base.
* Identify and resolve where possible problems with applications, systems and networks to maintain underlying business processes and/or continuity of service for the store estate.
* Ensure that all problems escalated by the team are resolved or escalated further within the agreed timescales.
* Actively drive root cause analysis and correct call logging/closure details within the team to reduce calls and improve customer service.
* Develop, document and implement changes using the change management process and attend the CAB meeting.
* Ensure that the handover of relevant support change information/documentation is distributed within the team in a timely fashion and is of adequate standard to allow Help Desk to provide effective 1st line support.
* Customer focus and a methodical approach to problem solving
* Accredited to ITIL V3 Service Management Foundation.
* Able to learn new technologies quickly by utilising existing knowledge of other systems.
* Experience of leading technical staff.
* Experience of working as a or leading a team of 1st line Help Desk Analysts
* Solid Technical 1st Line Support experience and ability
This is a permanent role offering £30k per annum.
If you are a solid 1st Line Team Leader with excellent experience of leading a team of Helpdesk analysts as well as strong technical experience/knowledge then please forward your CV asap as interviews are being arranged immediately.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation