|Job Ref:||204702745||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £70001/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
Implementation Managers financial software |
A market leading financial software provider organisation is searching for an Implementation Managers at a variety of levels to expand their Implementation team. Ideal candidates will have a good Investment Management and market instrument knowledge and have experience in a similar role implementing financial systems.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering brilliant training, career progression and a fantastic work environment.
- Co-managing multiple implementation projects
- Interpreting workflow analysis documents and the conversion of these documents into specifications
- Will provide on-going communication and evaluation of project status
- Communicating pertinent information on upgrades and major releases
- Managing training and consulting resource requests
- Monitoring and assisting with the issue escalation process
- Managing the co-ordination of work undertaken by representatives in other locations
- Maintain a general awareness of industry changes/trends
- The role involves extensive travel and can involve spending up to 5 days per week on a Client site within the EMEA region.
Key skills and qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role implementing financial systems.
- Strong front Office experience (order management, dealing with Fund Managers/Traders)
- Good Investment Management and market instrument knowledge - Front Office workflows; Fixed Income/derivatives, Equity, etc.
- Some technical knowledge, ideally SQL.
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Fluency in a second European Language is highly desirable
- University degree - ideally in a Finance or Technology discipline.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds